So this weekend my sister is going to her very first pride parade and my dad, who is very conservative, surprised her by buying some things for her to wear (a necklace, bracelet, and shoes). Needless to say, it was a very sweet moment 🙂 #LoveWins https://t.co/JEA8bb356i
- Tulsi Gabbard’s Team Is Talking To LGBT Groups About Her Past Anti-Gay Comments
- Vice-president’s wife Karen Pence to teach at anti-LGBT school
- I’m My Parents’ Last Chance For Grandkids. Do I Owe Them?
- 2020 Democrats Are Avoiding The Women’s March
- Catholic board pulls book with LGBT characters from elementary libraries