BuzzFeed News attended San Francisco’s 15th annual Trans March, which started as a gathering in Dolores Park before the crowd wound its way towards Market street downtown. We spoke with some marchers in attendance about what brought them to the march, and if they had any words of support to share with those who could not attend themselves.
- 2 Toronto transgender students file human rights claims against province over sex-ed
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel backs same-sex marriage
- Betsy DeVos Wants To Make It Easier For Religious Schools To Avoid Title IX
- Troye Sivan’s New Era (And Bottoming Anthem) Are What Pop Needs
- Brett Kavanaugh’s Confirmation Hearing Didn’t Change Anything