BuzzFeed News attended San Francisco’s 15th annual Trans March, which started as a gathering in Dolores Park before the crowd wound its way towards Market street downtown. We spoke with some marchers in attendance about what brought them to the march, and if they had any words of support to share with those who could not attend themselves.
- President Trump Has Forced Attorney General Jeff Sessions To Resign
- An Unprecedented Number Of Women Just Won Elections Across The Country
- Kim Davis — That Anti-Gay Clerk In Kentucky — Was Just Voted Out Of Office
- Opinion: The Blue Wave Flooded The Democrats With Something We’ve Lacked For Years
- Can A Democrat Still Win With “Hope And Change?”