“That was something I was conscientious of in terms of this declaration around Janelle and myself. I want everyone else to have that freedom and support that I have from my loved ones,” she said. “But so many people don’t. So, do I have a responsibility to talk about that? Do I have a responsibility to say in a public space that this is my person?”
- Tulsi Gabbard’s Team Is Talking To LGBT Groups About Her Past Anti-Gay Comments
- Vice-president’s wife Karen Pence to teach at anti-LGBT school
- I’m My Parents’ Last Chance For Grandkids. Do I Owe Them?
- 2020 Democrats Are Avoiding The Women’s March
- Catholic board pulls book with LGBT characters from elementary libraries