BuzzFeed News attended San Francisco’s 15th annual Trans March, which started as a gathering in Dolores Park before the crowd wound its way towards Market street downtown. We spoke with some marchers in attendance about what brought them to the march, and if they had any words of support to share with those who could not attend themselves.
- Tulsi Gabbard’s Team Is Talking To LGBT Groups About Her Past Anti-Gay Comments
- Vice-president’s wife Karen Pence to teach at anti-LGBT school
- I’m My Parents’ Last Chance For Grandkids. Do I Owe Them?
- 2020 Democrats Are Avoiding The Women’s March
- Catholic board pulls book with LGBT characters from elementary libraries