BuzzFeed News attended San Francisco’s 15th annual Trans March, which started as a gathering in Dolores Park before the crowd wound its way towards Market street downtown. We spoke with some marchers in attendance about what brought them to the march, and if they had any words of support to share with those who could not attend themselves.
- Canadian Blood Services mulling shorter wait time for gay donors
- Australia to stop religious schools rejecting gay students
- Brazil elections: Hate crimes reported include a murder and a swastika attack
- Matthew Shepard to be interred 20 years after brutal murder
- 15 Books For People Questioning The Idea Of “Happily Ever After”