“That was something I was conscientious of in terms of this declaration around Janelle and myself. I want everyone else to have that freedom and support that I have from my loved ones,” she said. “But so many people don’t. So, do I have a responsibility to talk about that? Do I have a responsibility to say in a public space that this is my person?”
- 36 Perfect Tweets That Made LGBT People Cackle Out Loud In 2018
- Liberals double spending to tackle gender-based violence to $50M
- Transgender Members Of The Caravan Are Having A Hard Time Finding Sponsors In The US
- Taiwan says no to gay marriage: what happens next?
- In pictures: Top EU official joins campaign against sexist violence